Fulfillment Associate Role
Mosaic puzzles is a wooden jigsaw puzzle company based in Alpharetta, Georgia. At Mosaic Puzzles, we design and build unique wooden puzzles where every piece is part of the puzzle’s story. We are a fast paced startup built by Ex-Uber and Amazon employees, so we strive for operational and process excellence!
Mosaic Puzzles is looking for a fulfillment associate (1099 role) to help us box, package, and ship our puzzles to our customers. We’re looking for part time (10-15 hours) and full time associates (40 hours).
• Box and Package Puzzles for Shipping
• Track inventory and shipping through our website and shipping vendor software to ensure perfect delivery•
• Manage Shipping and Supply Inventory
• Answer Questions from Customers regarding their orders via email or phone
• Ability to grow and wear multiple hats in a fast moving startup
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
• Clear communication abilities
• Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a fast paced work environment
• Free Puzzles
• Flexible Hours
• $8 - $12 / hr based on work experience.
Apply by reaching out to us at email@example.com or calling us at (512) 703-0831.